Eugene V., Cherny,
Doctor of Psychology,
Professor of the Department of depth psychology and psychotherapy
Phone: +38 (0652) 63-88-73
Address; Vernadskogo Prospect, 20
The Faculty of Psychology at Taurida National Vernadsky University. was established on July 10 2002 on the basis of the department of psychology.
The founder and the permanent Dean of the Faculty until 2010 was Vladimir Konstantinovich KALIN , Doctor of Psychology, Professor, Honored Worker of Education of Ukraine, Honored Scientist of the ARC, Professor Emeritus of TNU.
That time the Faculty of Psychology had two departments: the Department of General Psychology and the Department of Depth Psychology and Psychotherapy. Then the Department of pedagogics was added into the structure of the Faculty.
The way to the Faculty of Psychology began over 80 years ago, with the creation of the Department of Psychology at Taurida University in 1920.
Between 1996 and 2010, a number of members of the department headed by N.F.Kalina started preparing dissertations on depth psychology and psychotherapy, and general psychology, social and clinical psychology.
Today, five doctors and 25 candidates of science read at the Faculty. Work is continuing on the preparation of doctoral and master's theses.
Areas of training
Psychologist with knowledge of a foreign language, a psychoanalyst.
Leading faculty members participate in scientific expertise, 4 specialized thesis defense, editing 7 Ukrainian and foreign scientific journals and collections of materials of international seminars and conferences.
Ties and contacts
In 2008, 2010. teachers of the faculty have completed more than 30 scientific trips abroad, including where the scientific work presented at international conferences and seminars in Belgium, Hungary, Georgia, Germany, Israel, Spain, Kenya, Costa Rica, Moldova, Romania, Russia, USA, France, Montenegro and South Korea.
Over the years, the Faculty of Psychology partners were and are:
- Crimea State Medical University. SI St. George (Simferopol);
- RVUZ "Crimean Humanitarian University" (Yalta)
- Association of Psychiatrists and psychotherapists Crimea (Simferopol);
- Crimean pilot training school;
- Institute of Social and Political Psychology of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine (Kiev);
- Institute of Psychology im.G.S.Kostyuka (Kiev);
- Kyrgyz National University named after Taras Shevchenko (Kyiv);
- South-Ukrainian Scientific Center of Sciences of Ukraine (Odessa);
- South Ukrainian State Pedagogical University. KD Ushinsky (Odessa);
- Odessa National University. IM Mechnikov (Odessa);
- Volyn National University. Lesya Ukrainka (Lutsk);
- Kharkiv National University. VN Karazin (Kharkov)
- Association of Social and Political Psychology of Ukraine (Kiev);
- Kiev Art Therapy Association (Kiev);
- Association Foundation Freudian field (Paris);
- Institute for the Analysis and Conflict Resolution at George Mason University (Fairfax, USA);
- Moscow City Psychological-Pedagogical Institute (Dept. of psychological counseling and psychotherapy);
- Russian Psychoanalytic Society (Moscow);
- Department of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University (St. Petersburg, Russia);
- East European Institute of Psychoanalysis (St. Petersburg, Russia);
- Information center of psychoanalytic culture (St. Petersburg, Russia).
There are 11 workshops at the faculty , promoting increased specialization of students in the selected field of research and practice:
- Master class in Clinical Psychology
(Supervisor: Zyabkina IV, PhD. Psychol. Sciences, Zhurzha TS, PhD. Psychol. Sciences.)
- Master-class on narrative psychology Discussion Club Faculty of Psychology.
(Head: E. Black, PhD. Psychol. Sciences, Duhnich OE, PhD. Psychol. Sciences, Malkin VM)
- Master class on New therapeutic and training work
(Supervisor: Dorozhkin VR, kand.psihol.nauk.)
- Master class on the psychophysiology
(Supervisor: VB Pavlenko, Dr. biol. Sciences.)
- Master class on psychology of recreation and tourism
(Supervisor: Evdokimov JA, kand.psihol.nauk.)
- Master-class on demand management psychologists and psychology of advertising
(Hands.: France AN).
- Master class on the psychology of mass communication and psychology of ethnic conflicts
(Supervisor: Brunow-Kalisetskaya IV, kand.psihol.nauk.)
- Master class on sexuality and object relations
(Supervisor: Kalina NF, Dr. psihol.nauk., Cherviakovsky LM).
- Master class on social - psychological, psychosemantic diagnosis and correction of organizational development
(Head: Franz M.)
- Master class in developmental psychology
(Head: D. Ivanov, PhD. Psychol. Sciences)
- Master class on analytical psychology of Jung.
(Leader: Vladimir Kolesnikov, PhD. Psychol. Sciences)
Publications (in original languages)